Primary Impact Crusher
PFP impact crushers are generally used as a primary crushers for crushing quarry rock, which are designed for crushing low abrasive and medium hard materials. The materials fed to the crusher trough its large feeding opening are crushed in two stages while impacted by the rotor's hammers to the adjustable primary and secondary impact plates.The materials will not pass to the secondary impact plate until being crushed and reduced to the size which the primary impact plate is adjusted to and will not pass to discharging chute until being crushed and reduced to the size which the secondary impact plate is adjusted to. By this adjustable impact plates the maximum size of output material can be controlled.
1. Adopt world-level manufacturing technology, and excellent production materials;
2. Heavy-duty design of the rotor, and rigorous tests to ensure the quality of the rotor;
3. Adopts integrated steel bearing structure;
4. The unique hammer plate fixtures, making the board more reliable;
5. Improved adjustment device, reducing downtime and maintenance time;
6. The choice of larger bearing specification, making carrying capacity higher;
7. Analysis of the rotor to ensure stable and reliable.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)